Start At The End To Attract Your Perfect Client
Every sales funnel training out there follows this path:
They start at the opening of the funnel and talk about getting a bunch of traffic.
But Sam Woods and I have found that starting with the end-result creates more and better clients. Starting with the end, you can engineer the structure (the steps a prospect has to take to become a client) of your sales funnel so that it:
- Attracts the right prospects for your business
- Sifts, Sorts & Screens out anyone who isn’t a perfect fit
- Gets eights, nines and tens on the “ready to buy” scale to the front of the line
- Moves anyone not ready to buy into a “customer indoctrination” marketing funnel until they are ready to buy, and
- Gives you the steady stream of prospects and deals needed to build a sustainable and successful business.
Listen in to see how to reverse engineer your client acquisition.
Reverse Engineered Client Acquisition – CFP007
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!
Photo Credit: Tommy Schultz